2009 Husqvarna 326Sx
The 326Sx Clean Sweep is a unique tool for clean-up operations on surfaces ranging from pavement to turf. The Clean Sweep has the power to move certain materials more effectively than a blower-- like water, small rocks, and mulch. It will even move debris from turf without damaging the grass. The 326Sx Clean Sweep has a great power-to-weight ratio and is equipped with an E-Tech II engine for increased torque and better fuel economy.
- Cylinder displacement: 24.5 cc
- Cylinder bore: 1.34 in.
- Power output: 1.2 hp.
- Maximum power speed: 8400 rpm
- Maximum recommended engine speed: 11700 rpm
- Carburetor model name: Zama C1Q
- Fuel tank volume: 17.25 fl. oz.
- Fuel consumption: 550 g/kWh
- Vibration idling left/right min: 2.2/1.5 m/s²
- Vibration idling left/right max: 2.2/1.5 m/s²
- Vibration top speed left/right min: 4.3/5.7 m/s²
- Vibration top speed left/right max: 4.3/5.7 m/s²
- Exhaust emissions (HC average): 51 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (NOx average): 0.6 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (CO² average): 264 g/kWh
- Sound level, min/max: 96/96 dB(A)
- Noise emission meas.: 115 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 40:1
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 19.8 lbs.
- Comfort handle
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Exhaust emissions are reduced without compromising power.
- Engine Size
- 24.5 cc
- 1.2 hp.
- Fuel Capacity
- 17.25 fl. oz.
- 19.8 lbs.