2019 Exmark STS740EKC60400
Call for Price
Revolutionary Stand-On Riding Mower
When you need maximum power and productivity from your stand-on mower, Staris S-Series with EFI have you covered. Get the maneuverability of a zero-turn rider in a more compact size. State-of-the-art Kohler EFI commercial engines deliver the power to tackle any job, at ground speeds up to 10 mph, and offer reduced fuel consumption. Proven hydro pumps and wheel motors use hard plastic lines instead of rubber hoses, for increased durability and reliability, with optimized routing. Available in 52- or 60-inch cut widths, UltraCut Series 4 side-discharge cutting decks deliver a signature cut quality, with the ability to easily mulch or bag clippings when properly equipped. The suspended operator platform increases operator comfort in-use, with the ability to quickly fold the platform up to decrease trailering space, or use the machine as a walk-behind mower.Available Spring 2019.
- Drive System: The trusted pump and wheel motor combination provides commercial durability and smooth control. The system utilizes hard hydraulic lines reducing potential leak points, improving durability and hydro-oil cooling.
- Operator Position: The large, open platform comfortably positions operators between the drive tires, making them feel integrated into the machine, while also allowing them to get on and off the machine quickly and efficiently.
- Serviceability: The flip up front cover gives operators easy access to perform routine lawn mower maintenance and cleaning, without the need for tools. The rear cover lifts and locks into place providing easy access to check and fill both engine oil and hydro fluid.
- Smart Controller: The intuitive Smart Controller reduces downtime with maintenance reminders and on-screen machine health diagnostics along with an enhanced interlock display with both engine and PTO hour displays.
- Height of Cut: The height of cut system was developed for operators to quickly and accurately change the cut height by simply raising and lowering the deck.
- Cut Quality: Available in a variety of deck widths, Staris S-Series features proven Exmark UltraCut Series 4 decks providing unmatched performance and Exmark's legendary quality of cut.
- Tractor Frame: Welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Steering Control: Twin levers with adjustable front reference bar to modify forward ground speed.
- Front Caster Tires: 12 x 6.0-6, smooth-tread, semipneumatic tires with tapered roller bearings.
- Drive Tires: 23x10.50-12 Carlisle Turf Master
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated bar brake.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and nongreasable spindles; 7.75" diameter cutter housing with 1.75" diameter splined blade driver 1.0"-diameter spindle shaft.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 20-amp alternator.
- Cup Holder: NO
- Casters: .50 thick caster yoke arms with tapered roller bearings
- Standard Features: Smart Controller
- UPC: 193308000268
- Engine Brand: Kohler®
- Engine Model: ECV740
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injected
- Engine Series: Command™ EFI
- Engine Speed: 3,600 rpm
- Engine Displacement: 747
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Drive System: HYDRO
- Drive Description: Two Hydro Gear 12 cc pumps powering two Parker 12 cubic inch motors.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection 0-10.0 mph (12.9 kmph) forward, 0-4.0 mph (6.4 kmph) reverse
- PTO Engagement: Warner 200 ft-lb clutch
- Fuel Capacity: 10-gallon (37.9-L), dual fuel tanks with dual fill location.
- Fuel Indicator: Yes - Float Gauge
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) with safety interlock system indicators
- Deck Lift: Single point HOC; with mechanical lift-assist spring.
- Carb Compliant: NO
- Fuel Type: Gas EFI
- Model Description: Staris S-Series 25 HP* Koh EFI ECV740 w/60" UltraCut Series 4 Deck
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck: 60"
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator's platform.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 20.50" Length
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Width: 72.8 in. (184.9 cm)
- Length: 70.5" (179.1 cm)
- Height: 46.7" (118.6cm)
- Curb Weight: 1045
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- 23x10.50-12 Carlisle Turf Master
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal. (37.9 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in.